Wednesday 8 February 2012

Firenze Hotel Reservation -

Good morning everybody!
It is very hard to find a hotel in Florence with more free rooms between 27 and 30 March, many hotels are already full.
This morning I saw the Hotel Privilege www.hotelprivilege.it
It is a three star hotel, They have, but not for long, the availability for:
1 Single Room at € 75
6 double rooms at 85 euros
3 triple rooms at 110 euros
Rates include buffet breakfast is not included but the tax of the City of Florence, 3 euros per person per day payable in cash on departure.
I need to know by tomorrow morning the type of room you want to book and what is the booking name.
They can not stop the rooms over tomorrow, so I expect one your urgent response.
I hope you enjoy the hotel!

1 comment:

  1. If you have problems with the blog or with facebook you can write to me at c.cheloni@arcacoop.it

    ReplyDelete